About the Early Childhood Methodist Conference
The conference mission is to provide a quality, professional training experience for early childhood educators.
Details of the 2019 conference:
Lunches: The conference fee includes a morning snack and lunch each day plus two (2) drinks. Please note that ECMC is not able to provide for special dietary restrictions. If you have special dietary needs, feel free to bring your own lunch.
Speaker Credentials: All speakers presenting at ECMC 2019 meet the trainer qualifications required by TDFPS effective January 2012. Speaker qualifications are kept on file and can be provided to participants if requested.
Parking: Signage will direct you where to park. We encourage carpooling.
Visit our website for more conference information: http://www.ecmchouston.org
Please note: In case of conference cancellation due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control, there will be no refunds.
Please remember to respectfully represent your school at all times.
▪ All attendees must arrange their own childcare. No children are allowed at the conference.
▪ Cell phones should be turned off during the Keynote and all training sessions.
▪ Beverages and food are not allowed in the Sanctuary.
▪ Keep in mind that all the “staff” at the conference are volunteers. Please be kind and speak to them respectfully.
▪ The clock hour certificate will be provided after the attendee has completed her/his evaluation of the conference online. This certificate is provided in good faith. Each attendee is honor-bound to attend all required training sessions.